Wednesday, January 20

Possible Location...



This is one of the many Liver Launderettes near where I live in Liverpool, this could be a possible location if I decide to go ahead with a location shoot. These launderettes are often unmanned and so I telephoned the area manager and they said that as long as we dont get in the way of customers and prevent business then we are fine to shoot in the building. Although, any damage we are liable for and we have to be careful if climbing on top of the machines.
I really like this idea but it does seem like something that has been done a lot andI am more leaning towards the idea of innocence and conveying this. Although I do like this outside location shot and think I would like to include on of these in the edit if possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment